If you own land or a vacant lot in San Antonio , and you’re wondering “how to sell my land myself in San Antonio “, you have a couple of choices. In this blog post you’ll read about what your choices are, and how to know which choice is best for you.
Here’s The Most Common Way To Sell…
The most common option that land owners have is to sell through a real estate agent. These agents will list your property and hopefully they will find buyers for it, and then negotiate on your behalf and help you with the paperwork.
The Problem is, many property owners realize that there aren’t a lot of land buyers, and very few real estate agents are actually “experts” in buying and selling land. Also, if an agent is able to find a buyer, you may be expected to pay double commissions to the agent, which can get quite expensive.
Another choice is for sellers to sell land themselves. You do the same work as the agent and are able to save the commission that you’d have to pay the agent, ultimately pocketing a little more cash than if you sold the traditional way.
But many of the same problems exist here, too: Land sellers who choose to sell their land themselves soon find that there really aren’t a lot of vacant land buyers out there. The average person just doesn’t buy vacant land. And even if they do find just the right person…there are still many obstacles to make a deal happen. Often times land owners are looking at having to overcome these obstacles
- Deciding on a reasonable asking price vs truly knowing the market value for the land or vacant lot
- Negotiating a fair sales price with the buyer
- Sometimes, buyers will want the land owner to provide a portion of the financing. How is this done?
- Can subdivide my land or vacant lot in San Antonio? What if the buyer asks me to?
- How long should I leave my for sale sign up?
- Where do I post my land or vacant lot for sale online?
Ultimately, a land or vacant lot owner is fighting an uphill battle trying to sell the land or lot themselves…even if it’s in a great area. Does this dilemma sound familiar to you or someone you know?
Fortunately, there is a solution and it’s one that we at Capstone Home Buyers can help with so click here now to get in touch with us if you’d like to learn “how to sell my land myself in San Antonio .”
Here’s Another Option You Might Not Know About…
Here’s the third option – and the option that most people aren’t even aware of. Instead of listing your property (either through an agent or on your own) you can simply sell your property directly to a land-buying company (like what we do here at Capstone Home Buyers). Selling this way allows you to quickly dispose of your land or vacant lot, put money in your pocket, and still avoid paying costly commissions that you’d normally have to pay to an agent.
Sellers view this third option as a superior strategy because of the following reasons:
- It’s faster – a land buying company that buys land directly from a seller can know right away if the land is right for them, and a good land company can usually get the funding right away. There’s no listing and there’s no showing the land to many prospective buyers.
- It costs less – an agent will charge commissions but most land buying companies won’t charge anything.
- It’s far less work – listing your property can be a lot of work, even if an agent does it. But selling your vacant land directly to a land-buying company can give you a rapid close so you can walk away from the land when you want to.
Looking how to sell my land or vacant lot myself in San Antonio ? Look no further than a land buying company. Although few sellers are even aware that this option exists, they’re pleasantly surprised at how quick and easy it is to sell their land when they learn about it.
Are you wondering “how to sell my land myself in San Antonio TX?” Get in touch with us today by clicking here to fill out the form or by calling (210) 793-4448 to speak with our team.